POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3000 oak leaves : Re: 3000 oak leaves Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3000 oak leaves
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 12 Sep 2002 14:08:11
Message: <3d80d80b@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

> Looks nice :) only - image is litte to sharp, mybe use Anti-Alias (strong
> one), and area_light to get soft shadows.

Both good ideas, but I don't look forward to what they'll do to my
render time, which is why they're not used here.

> Another idea - puttping camera near the "floor" only little bit over it and
> make it look forward, almost paralel to plane can make interesting effect
> with focal blur :)

But then I need to fill the background with stuff to look at.. even if
it is crude and blurry. ;) This way I can "cheat" by only having to make
the ground and put some things on it.

-Xplo